Family Visa

Remaining relative visa: offshore Subclass 115 and onshore subclass 835:

This is a permanent residence visa for people whose relatives are usually residents in Australia and are either Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents or eligible New Zealand citizens. You must be sponsored by your eligible relative (or your relative’s eligible partner), in Australia. You need to meet certain criteria at the time of application lodgement to obtain this visa.

Child visa: offshore Subclass 101 and onshore subclass 802 :

The subclass 101 visa allows a child, of an Australian permanent resident or a citizen, or an eligible New Zealand citizen, who is outside Australia and to come to Australia to live permanently with his/her parents. The child visa applies to biological and adopted children, however the child must have been adopted before the parent became an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen. This visa application must be made outside Australia and the child too must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.

For a detailed information please contact us for expert advice.

Google Rating
Based on 8 reviews