Visa Star

Head Office : Suite 1, 99 Davies Ave, Sunshine North, VIC 3020, Australia.  Email :

Head Office : Suite 1, 99 Davies Ave, Sunshine North, VIC 3020, Australia.  Email :

Onshore Student Services

Visa extension

Help in enrolment, provide information on financial requirements, guide in meeting GTE requirements and visa lodgement.

Course and provider change

Help in course and provider change only if the rule permits.

Professional Year enrolment

Assist student for enrolment in professional year.
administrative appeals tribunal
Subclass 485
a) Graduate work stream

The visa is for 18 months. It may assist eligible recent overseas graduates (vocational course) to acquire requisite skills and experience to enable them to obtain full skills assessment which may help in meeting the points or eligibility criteria for a Skilled Migration visa

b) Post study work stream

This stream of subclass 485 visa is for international students who have graduated with a higher education (bachelor, master and PhD degree) course of minimum 92 weeks from an Australian university or a college. This visa is available to those students who applied for and were granted their first international student visa on or after 5 November 2011. Depending on the qualification you have completed, this visa can be granted for a minimum of two years and for PhD course up to four years.

For assistance contact our office.

Appeal or a Review Application at Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Migration and Refugee Division :

The refusal and cancellation of onshore student visa, partner (onshore/offshore), sponsored, (family, relative and employer) or sponsored visitor visa may be appealed for a merit review within the specified period. Our registered Migration Agents can assist you with review appeals for the merit review by lodging review applications, preparing submissions, prepare the review applicant for hearing and accompanying and assisting you during the hearing of review application to get best possible outcome of your review application.

Ministerial intervention:

Under the Migration Act 1958 The Minister has powers to intervene in applicant’s case when the Minister thinks it is in the public interest to do so. You can apply for Ministerial Intervention, if Administrative Appeals Tribunal, Migration and Refugee Division affirmed the visa officer has made in your case. Our registered Migration agent can write to the Minister to request ministerial intervention on your behalf. For more detailed information contact our office.

Australian Visas

Migration Services- For the last 16 years Lt Col Retd B S Brar has handled a high numbers of migration cases including the most complicate and maintained highest approval rate.

  Consult us make plan to go abroad for study.
Google Rating
Based on 6 reviews