Work and Holiday visa subclass 462

First Work and Holiday visa

This visa lets people 18 to 30 years old (inclusive) have an extended holiday in Australia and work here to help fund their trip.

  • You must have a passport from an eligible country
  • You can work while you are here

You can apply for a second Work and Holiday visa if you meet certain eligibility criteria. With this visa, you can:

  • do short- term work in Australia to help pay for your holiday
  • study for up to 4 months
  • travel to and from Australia as many times as you want
Google Rating
Based on 8 reviews