Permanent visa (subclass 186, 187, 189, 190)

Subclass 186

It is a permanent residence visa for overseas qualified/skilled employee who has a nominating employer. This visa allows Australian employer to nominate such employee to work in Australia on a subclass 186 visa. It has two following streams:

Temporary Residence Transition stream (TRT)

This stream is for the applicants who holds subclass 457 or 482 visa and has 2 years of work experience in the same occupation in which their nominating employer is offering a continue position for a minimum period of 3 years. Three-year work experience will be required for post 18 Mar 2018 applications.

Direct Entry Stream, (DE)

The applicants who want to apply through direct entry stream, must have their nominated occupation on MLTSSL and must obtain positive skills assessment and have competent English. In addition to this, the applicants must have at least three years of working experience in the nominated skilled occupation.

Subclass 187

Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (RSMS)

The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa (subclass 187), known as RSMS visa is a Permanent Residency visa for suitably skilled employees being sponsored to work in the regional areas of Australia. This visa requires the applicant to complete a skills test and be nominated by an approved Australian employer for a job in regional Australia. There are two streams to this visa and applicants must also meet one of the following stream to be eligible for this visa. It has two following streams

Temporary Residence Transition stream through Subclass 457 and TSS 482

This stream is for employees who are currently in Australia on a temporary Work (Skilled) Subclass 457 visa or Temporary skill shortage (TSS) visa subclass 482. Visa holder must have worked for two years in the same occupation with their nominating employer, who now wants to offer them a permanent position in that occupation. The employer must not be subject to a labour agreement and must have lodged a valid nomination with the Department under the Temporary Residence Transition Stream

Subclass 189

The Skilled Migration Independent Visa

Skilled nominated visa

Subclass 190 Visa is a permanent visa that allows skilled applicant to live and work in Australia, based on a nomination by an Australian state or territory. This visa is available to applicants who are skilled in an occupation on a state or territory occupation list. Each state or territory has its own individual list, depending on the skill shortages in that area. To apply for a Skilled Independent Subclass 190 visa, you must meet a minimum score on a point test.

Subclass 190

This visa is a permanent residency visa for occupations on the current skill list. You can apply through Skills Select if meeting minimum 65 points thresholds to receive an invitation, the cut off points may go higher. With this visa, you can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia and eligible family members can be included in your application.

Subclass 482

Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Subclass 482 also loosely known as work visa

The TSS visa is a temporary visa which permits the holder to live in Australia, while working full-time for the sponsoring employer, in the nominated position. Applicants for a TSS visa may include dependent family members in their visa application. The TSS visa has a short-term stream and a medium-term stream. Eligible Applicants with occupations on the short-term skilled occupations list (STSOL) are eligible for visas of up to two years (renewable once, for a further two years), and those on the Medium and Long -Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) can apply for up to four years, with eligibility for permanent residency after three years.

Work and holiday visa Subclass 462

This visa is for young people between 18 and 30 year of age, who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. To apply for this visa, you must hold a valid passport from an eligible country.

Working holiday visa subclass 417

This visa is for young people between 18 and 30 year of age who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. To apply for this visa, you must hold a valid passport from an eligible country.

Consult us make plan to go abroad for study.
Google Rating
Based on 8 reviews