Subclass 500

This Visa allows you to study full-time course (minimum 20 hours a week) in a recognised educational institution or a secondary school in Australia. The student must meet Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) criteria, English Language, and Financial requirements. The student visa holder is permitted to work 40 hours fortnightly and unlimited during session breaks.

Student subsequent entrant subclass 500 visa

A spouse (husband or wife) of student visa holder may apply later for a student dependent visa under subsequent entrant subclass 500 visa if the marriage has taken place after the grant of student visa.

Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)

This visa allows you to stay in Australia as guardian of your child who has been granted a student visa in Australia but younger than 18 years of age. There can only be one student guardian visa holder per student. This visa will be valid until student turns 18 years of age.
Consult us make plan to go abroad for study.
Google Rating
Based on 8 reviews